wearing a diaper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Option for what? The older I get , sometimes I leak. Mini pads. Enough said.

There are people who do it for fun, a wonderful(?) thing I've learned from cruising the net, but if ya gotta, ya gotta. ..Willy.

I never looked into it, but don't they have, like, 'low profile' super-slim style ones? Kinda like those maxi/mini style pads they have for women (Stayfree.. with WINGS; for frequent flyers, I suppose). Could also wear really loose fitting army style pants. ..Willy.

Make sure you pin them to your skin so they dont droop. God I hate droopy diapers.

They aren't cheap. I'm going thru menopause. That means I have a period once or twice a year... and it makes up for "lost" time. Since I can't change a pad every 5 minutes (that's not an exaggeration) while at work, I have had to use adult diapers. Works but I hope I never have to wear them all the time.

My mother wears adult diapers because she has MS and it effects her. She has a Van that she drives because its easier for her to go to the bathroom in it than to go into convenience stores.

Just thought I'd chime in: I do need them (long story, no I won't share it). Vitality Medical has a wide selection and good prices, if you're looking for slim but not leaky, I would suggest Tranquility ATN.

Latest posts