Water tank fill

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How big is the water tank and did you check to see if there was an overflow/air vent hose outlet somewhere else on the tank?

While sticking a hose down the inlet hole usually allows air to flow back up for venting, it may not be letting enough air out while the water is going in if a vent hose is clogged or someone plugged it for who knows why!

Well.. I checked the vent first. Climbed underneath to trace it. The big issue is that the plumber didn't raise a heads up when he installed the lines. He went under a part of the chassis then back up to the tank top. All those bends are the cause of the issue

It would have been no problem to drill a small hole to put a pipe thru...but no one but him knew this bit of info. Good grief!!

Sometimes I feel like I was the only one doing any thinking! Well..at some point it will get redone right, but for now, I just want to get on the road. Enough living in cheap motels and couch surfing...time to be gone...problems and all

Latest posts