Warning Level

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful Scar Darlin'...Idaho is between the US and my "where they send my mail/home", you are already on the list for a visit - don't make me stay there!! *laugh*

Hugs,

I'm currently at 20% warning level. Is anyone else ahead of me? Am I winning yet?? :rolleyes:
What's the grand prize, by the way?????

Unchained said:
Check your warning level, Scar. Didn't want you to feel left out! :D
ETA- don't push it too much, though... even us Immortals don't know just what will happen if your warning level hits 100%. You might want time to reach minimum safe distance... :p

The big grand prize for warnings is getting banned! Seriously, we won't be playing with the warnings in the long term. Warnings are generally given out for breaking forum rules...so no getting uppity! *smile*

Pink spot b&u...surely you meant red handprint? *laugh*

If its worth doing its worth doing all out!

Pink spots and hand prints?? Sounds like my kind of fetish. I'm getting all excited now...ooh la la !!

I just don't want Scar to win. Nothing personal, haha!

Can this thread mutate and deteriorate any further, hyuck yuck!

I'm simply a willing participant. I am after all the freakiest kahuna of all, per my user name title. ;):cool:

@hippiechk; Stop by anytime :heart:

Oh my god seems like I've spawned an out of control thread with no one in charge, WARNING WARNING

@Casey: You can't win, since your all figments of my imagination anyways.

I am just too curious how my warning level finally actually changed though....

Aw, thats awesome unchained, you must love me too. :heart:

My warning level is now 20%, which is like . compared to your O

Their are several ironies here, unchained sent me a warning, but there is no message, just a 20%. The other is that had this ended in a ban, I would probably have laughed my buttocks off for weeks. I have never actually had any issue with a site that banned me for something legit, and there have been times I deserved it.

But no one will ban an innocent schoolboy such as myself, gods gift to women of the RV community.

And while I have no real hopes of meeting a woman online, I must say I find hippiechks profile pic pretty dang cute. I'm not sure I've seen unchaineds photo, so no compliments are forthcoming at this time :heart:

Wow! U got b@!!$. Your b@!!$ are definitely bigger than mine! I concede. You win! ;-)