Warning Level

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scar

Reaction score
What is it, and how do I raise mine, maybe get it to 'dastardly' or such >.>

I can volunteer to post something, to which you can reply back something dastardly, sinister and downright vulgar. That might help ya gain some points, haha!

caseyc said:
I can volunteer to post something, to which you can reply back something dastardly, sinister and downright vulgar. That might help ya gain some points, haha!

And, several of us could post and your rating would go thru the roof :D

How do you spell C-O-N-S-P-I-R-E ?? I think we have a viable plan here, haha!

The odd part is, as far as I can tell, that only I can see my warning level. I can't see any of yours. So was it originally so that the admin could warn us and be like: You sir, have been warned. (50%) lol, or 'Bad (smacks with newspaper) bad' (75%) etc...

We should start a thread to post our own warning level for bragging rights. :D:dodgy:

Must be connected to Reputation somehow. Some have a 2 and some have a 4.

So does bigger number somehow relate to the aforementioned Warning.

"Warning, Warning" "Danger Will Robinon Danger"

My guess is that you can score bonus points if you touch on the 3 "isms" (plural), as in sexism, racism, ageism. Throw in a healthy sprinkling of religion, politics, and gun control controversy, and BAMM!! Your points will shoot through the roof! Name calling, trolling, spamming wouldn't hurt either, haha! :p:rolleyes:

And another thing, how comes I only gots 4 stars, and I see unchained with 6. MOM! (stamps foot)

There ya go, another star added to your belt notch! You're welcome, by the way! :D:dodgy:

Scar said:
And another thing, how comes I only gots 4 stars, and I see unchained with 6. MOM! (stamps foot)

Nope nope nope, I still gots 4 stars, couple more rep point thingies but not stars. I think more are reserved for those better than us mere mortals.

I was offering to skip the dating scene entirely, so NO. But I think the 'warning level' schtick has run its course.

Edit: Ladies and germs, I may have received my first warning. Yahooooo! I'm on my way, haha!

Check your warning level, Scar. Didn't want you to feel left out! :D
ETA- don't push it too much, though... even us Immortals don't know just what will happen if your warning level hits 100%. You might want time to reach minimum safe distance... :p