Wannabe Here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane E

Reaction score
Hello. Lifelong camper now realizing that nomadic life can be option for physical, fiscal and spiritual well being for independent older women. Enjoy this forum because of its diversity and has a women only forum. My expectations for parttime autocamping then vanlife, then providing sanctuary for other nomadic older women, especially ageinplace rv resort/sanctuary for women only in rural area of PNW.

Moxadox said:
With a hot springs, of course ;-)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hot springs good idea, but definitely local grown food and fuzzy animals!  ;) But really, this forum can help me clarify what exactly  CRVL nomads need when they pull into a basecamp designed for them -- one thing I already anticipate is a garage shop where they can work on vans and rvs? So many newbies and parttimers seem to need multiple conversions as they become fulltimers or can gradually afford upgrades?

WanderingBiker said:
sounds like a great plan....

lookking forward to seeing how it goes

jT
When I am allowed to, i will post link so folks can add their ideas and suggestions to the planning process.

Welcome Jane to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Latest posts