VISIBLE was fired today.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still doing a single user plan at $40, and I like having all you can eat data. I use three times more data now than when I lived in S&B. Mine plays netflix and other vids with no problem, thru android hot spot.    -crofter

That free R2 phone was worth exactly what I paid for it, lasting just a few months. I threw it away, putting my sim in an old Iphone 6s and my service has been good ever since. It's not perfect, but them neither am I.

I bought my refurbished android from them for less than $200. It's a great phone so far.  -crofter

I ordered the blade 7 prime last night suppose to be here mon. Ordered a mango travel router will be here tomorrow.will update in a few days

crofter said:
I have had those messages also, but the bill never changes.

Well that's cleared up. The data usage info I was seeing is evidently for a billing cycle for use as a phone on a different carrier.

So now I know I can ignore it as Visible is working fine except even on lowest resolution the videos are slow.

That probably has more to do with the rural area I'm in.

I'll keep my Staight Talk hotspot as a backup though.

The best part is that I have great talk reception now. My Tracfone doesn't work at all and my T-Mobile phone barely works where I'm at.