Visible Party Pay

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get about 14-16 hours out of the R2 phone battery, only using it as a hotspot.

ok, pulled the trigger and ordered up the r2 and signed up for the account.

anyone have an existing party pay going that needs another member?

thanks

thanks i requested to join, but they are "holding my request" till i activate. should be tomorrow or next day as i just ordered it today

Since this Visible thread is active, I'll post it here. My Visible R2 was running really, really slow. Practically useless as a hotspot. It took me a bit to figure it out but all I had to do was restart the phone. Good as new.

I guess it's good to reboot a phone on a regular basis but I hadn't done so in weeks

MotorVation said:
Since this Visible thread is active, I'll post it here. My Visible R2 was running really, really slow. Practically useless as a hotspot. It took me a bit to figure it out but all I had to do was restart the phone. Good as new.

I guess it's good to reboot a phone on a regular basis but I hadn't done so in weeks

Yep, phones are computers and you should restart regularly.

66788, I just joined the party at "catnappers" and saw my bill go down already. There are still 2 openings left, join us and save some $$$. I am finding the internet connections great for me at about 25% of what I was paying Xfinity and my phone is included. Jeff.

66788 phone is inoperable. he has been trying for days to get it back up. he has no phone and no internet.

this Visible company has proven to be hard to get a hold of and hard to deal with when you have a problem.

just wanted to pass that along.

Caveat Emptor

highdesertranger

Hi all, it's been 3 full months on the Visible party plan and all is well. We just lost one of the party partners and have an opening. I have been using my Visible account for 6 months now and I think I have gotten an excellent value from it. I use my $19 phone for a wifi hotspot for my Kindle and at the same time I can use a usb tether to work on my laptop. If you are looking to join a Visible party plan check out CatNappers link above.  We have 3 members and a new member would drop fees to $25 a month Jeff

Riverman, thanks but I can't seem to find it on Reddit. But, I would really rather have someone from this group on the party. Everyone on here it seems appreciate the value of a $. Thanks Jeff.