Visiblble party plan!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi all. I am a Verizon Visible party plan participant and we Mark and I have 2 open spots on the party plan see http://www.visible.com/p/CatNappers . I know that the process of getting set up can be a pain I was able to work with the operators to get my phone operating and I have been pleased with the price and the service. If you are a Visible customer you can cut your bill from $40 to $30 or even down to $25 by joining a party. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jeff B

I have my own group and everyone is happy they are only paying $25 a month for phone, text and all the data we need.

If you need members for your group, I can show you how to get them in one day. Simply PM me.

I am also a satisfied Visible customer, but not looking to join at present.   ~crofter

Here's info on Visible Party Pay:
https://www.visible.com/party-pay

Here's a site where people post available Party Pay spots:
https://www.reddit.com/r/VisiblePartyPay/

Spots fill quickly, so if none are available, check a few minutes later and more will show up. I've been on the Party Pay plan for about a month. Your account remains private so no one else can access your account. It's a simple process.

As of this morning we have a new party member from the forum,  That leaves us with 1 open spot on the party plan. Thanks for your input and support. Jeff.

We have 3 members on our party plan at CatNappers and we are still looking for the 4th. member to sign on. If you would like to pay only $25 for full package check us out. If you are interested try my link above. Thanks Jeff

I just signed up for Visible.
Bummer that the Catnapper group is full, that would have been a fitting group for Straycat ;)
Has anyone started a new group, I could join?
If not I'll start my own.

I couldn't find any on the reddit link, but will post, when I start mine

I got my group on the reddit site in around 20-minutes. You must post the link to your group, or you won't get any members.

Pick one that has three members if you can so you will get on the $25 plan immediately. Simply click on their link to see how many members they have.

Riverman said:
Pick one that has three members if you can so you will get on the $25 plan immediately.  Simply click on their link to see how many members they have.
yea i will i just thought i would see if there was anybody here that needed one first thanks

My phone is on it's way and I can activate later today probably, so I'll either join or start a party once I can
There were none on reddit when I checked a few days ago, but there are a few now
I also joined a FB group for those
Between those two avenues I am certain, I'll get into one quickly
I'll double check here though for a fellow nomad one first!