Vancouver Vandwellers Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One Awesome Inch

Reaction score
Hello fellow Vandwellers!

This is specifically aimed at Vancouver BC area vandwellers. I am organizing an informal get together for vandwellers or those who live mobile... whatever that may be. This will mainly be a social event where we can discuss vandwelling in Vancouver, our rigs and anything else we may want to. If you are a newbie and thinking of getting into vandwelling this would be a great opportunity for you to meet up with some experienced vandwellers in an open and welcoming atmosphere. You can ask any questions you like and tap into our knowledge of what vandwelling is really like. If things go well, we can even help people out by doing things like building a bed, helping with solar and installing a roof vent fan. This event is tentatively scheduled for the first Sunday of every month from 11:00am til 4:00. Please contact me at [email protected] for further information. Have a good one!

I might actually be able to attend one of those meetings...probably not June since I'm still not out of Ontario yet!

People think that driving across Texas takes forever...ain't seen Ontario. The saving grace is that the countryside is absolutely stunning across the top of Lake Superior...sooo many lakes and no canoe... :( 

I definitely won't be staying in the Vancouver area...several million too many people for my liking but I'll be somewhere in BC - soon!