VA Healthcare

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterRoger

Reaction score
Any other folks using VA for your primary healthcare? How do you handle the VA when moving around and changing your enrollment? Or do you modify your enrollment when you move around? What about VA provided medications?

Thx!!!

Roger.

MisterRoger said:
Any other folks using VA for your primary healthcare? How do you handle the VA when moving around and changing your enrollment? Or do you modify your enrollment when you move around? What about VA provided medications?

Thx!!!

Roger.

I have such a good VA doctor and clinic I'm kind of concerned about not having access to them.

hausmutti said:
I have such a good VA doctor and clinic I'm kind of concerned about not having access to them.

I agree, hausmutti, there are many bad va's out there, been happy with my current one though. My team Dr said there are extreme problems in the VA due to lack of funding presently.

I try to have my yearly visits when close by and have meds sent to an address that will forward them if needed.

If I recall the VA allows for tele-medecine. In any case that would be a good thing for rural areas - at least with video conferencing.

The military did not want me as I was the last son my 2 brothers were already in active duty, my friend who is retired Air Force has had mixed responses but goes to the Yuma Va and as happy as can be expected.

VA healthcare at the Bakersfield clinic has been very very good to me.
Open heart surgery and multiple MRIs, the whole 9 yards.

I'm glad the VA took great care of you Cello. Me, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk