UK forums

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krappleby

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondered, ive been searching for good forums to chat on about van living but i live in the uk.. This one i believe is mostly america, can someone direct me to an active good forum for UK van living, please..

Cheers

this forum is mostly America of course when ya read thru it and realize the location, but geez, there has to be good forums over in the UK about wanting out of the rat race, hitting the road for mobile freedom and more :) best of luck and if ya can't find one, then start one like mentioned above, be the pioneer if needed.

Maybe you could get a sub forum here for UK dwellers? I think the Aussie's need one, too!

Us easterners need one too. Not all of us live in Arizona, ya know.

;)

I think an Eastern sub forum would be great! I don't plan on going west of the Mississippi.

hahaha, I guess we could translate to proper English, for our friends in England.

for all of you stuck on the east coast, I don't know what to tell you, your situation is hopeless. just kidding. well kinda kidding.

highdesertranger

Just put the steering wheel on the left side of your laptop & drive on the left side lane of the information superhighway aka audiobond( no speed limit here) & you'll be all set!