TX meetup for Lolapalooza (Lost on Land Again)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms Linda

Reaction score
Greetings from cold Colorado Springs. Anyone going to the Lolapalooza meetup in Cedar Hill State Park, TX? I have a Roadtrek and hope to meet fellow Trekies  :)

Apparently the event is booked up, unless you have reservations you might not have a place to park overnight....

:-/

Hi.  I live very near Cedar Hill, and didn't find this event from google. Do you have a link?

phyllisindallas said:
Hi.  I live very near Cedar Hill, and didn't find this event from google. Do you have a link?

Search for "Lost on land again" on youtube and you can find all the details in her videos. Looks like a fun event.

If Ms. Linda is looking for people to meet up, she might want to give some more info, imo.

phyllisindallas said:
If Ms. Linda is looking for people to meet up, she might want to give some more info, imo.

Sorry, you're right I should have included more info. My mind has been a bit scattered lately. Glad you found LOLA's YT video about the meetup. I don't know why I assumed everybody in the world knew what I was talking about LOL. Again, scattered brain! To my understanding the park is full now.

Ms Linda said:
To my understanding the park is full now.

If someone wants to go but the park is full, I live about 5 miles from there, and they could park in my driveway at night. I live near 67/I20. PM me if you need to.

Latest posts