Trying to help a friend

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My friend is sticking her toe into the life. She's building a teardrop camper for1-2 weeks camping to start. She is looking for a Lithium battery 12v about 100 amp hours. What is a reasonably priced/quality brand (not looking for top of the line)? Can you offer suggestions?

I have a LiTime 100ah lifepo4. You can get m 4 less than 300$. They’re similar to Chins. Like Macdonalds Burger King; Chevy Ford.

IMG_2433.gif

IMG_2677.gif

Last edited:
Welcome! I’ve started using an EcoFlo power station and I am well pleased with it as it is a reliable one stop simple solution for me as it has multiple charging and output options and is portable. I would have actually saved time, money and space over the years if I had started out with one rather than buying and mounting components. Just my opinion and as always buyer beware!

I too have an ecoflow delta 2 power station and have been very satisfied with it along with the previous mentioned LiTime batt. Power stations are very convenient and there are many options.

I require 200 ah for my van living but have different items dedicated to each of the power sources.

jonny boi.

Latest posts