Traveling "all out" is exhausting

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queen

Reaction score
Still working around my honey's work life so our two week sojourn to Florida took on a race like quality to get home.  Whew, I am exhausted!  Went to bed last night and slept for eleven hours.

Had a wonderful time at our little condo, and had really nice "when we're done and rolling without time constraints" conversations.

Hope everyone here has been having a great July!

There you are Queen! Missed you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear from you Queen and glad you had a good trip.

You were missed here on the forum, but glad you had a good time and made it home safely!!

Thanks, all! It was a really nice trip, lots of floating in the pool, making fun meals, hanging out with our good friends...

Really looking forward to getting moved back down there in October and using it as a home base for our travels!

Noticed you were missing, glad it was a "good" missing. I think once someone, or most, get in the "groove" of traveling that is gets a little easier. I never cared for the rush of vacation, 2 weeks filled with 24/7 action it seemed. We meant snowbirds that drove 12 hours a day, and we usually traveled no more than 4 hours with a break at the 2 hour point.

Not surprised that you are looking forward to moving back and traveling, I would be surprised if you weren't! : ) There was a "feel" in FL with the water on both sides that I really liked, maybe that part reminded me of where I grew up, MI. It was beautiful, and I could certainly stay for longer periods of time. Vacation allowed nothing outside Disney World, but it was great!

You're right, all out, "gotta get there" traveling is exhausting! I skim up and down Google maps like, oh, about 3, 4 days. In reality, about two weeks.

Glad your back Queen.

Yeah, our little condo has a pool right outside the door, the Intracoastal at our docks about 100' feet away, and the beach eight blocks away. Just being able to futz around on our bicycles and play at the various water spots was heavenly. We'll get kayaks as my wifes retirement present so we can enjoy it all even more.

Latest posts