Travel partner and possible dating

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denisesweety17

Reaction score
Hello..I am looking for a travel partner or partners to travel to the next RTR or sooner. I am pretty open to traveling anywhere. I am new to Van living. I do eventually plan on buying a converted van or camper next year.
A few top places I would love to visit is Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Alaska and California.

I do have a 8 year old dog, a car and tent camp supplies. I am open to travel together or in separate vehicles. It would be nice to share expenses and have a friend and/or lover to travel with. :shy:
If interested in seeing if we are a good fit email me in the private message area with details about yourself and I will answer any questions you may have. 

Denise

Heck of an offer, even without the dating part. Hope you find an awesome travel partner!

:angel:   Ahhhh, there are so many times when I wish I was 25 years younger............

it might help if you post your location. doesn't have to be exact just the general location. highdesertranger

Hope to meet you at the RTR then...would be open to having a travel partner to go to Alaska and share some expenses next summer.

I would like to have someone to travel with otherwise I don't get to see as much and mostly stay near san diego. I like camping but cant do hikes more then 3 miles.  I dont have pets.  I'm 42 and not a billionaire. Maybe I will go to the rtr I just have a suv so I dont end up going places long term so far.

highdesertranger said:
I believe there is a singles mixer in the works for RTR.  highdesertranger

might that be anything like a cement mixer?  That could be a lot of fun!

lenny flank said:
:angel:   Ahhhh, there are so many times when I wish I was 25 years younger............

Oh lenny, some younger ladies  like a mature older man to travel with . One that can give them adventure. A more mature man to show them the ropes of how to make a living on the road. 

Bandito Old.jpg

Attachments

• Bandito Old.jpg
    Bandito Old.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 20
Denisesweety17 ,

Good luck on your travels and finding that special someone.

Screw the singles mixer at RTR just stop by honeys in Idaho on the way and meet scar.

I see you feature Bounty the quicker picker upper.

Screw the singles mixer at RTR just stop by honeys in Idaho on the way and meet scar.
[/quote]

Consider Idaho on the list. If tough ex soldier man nicer than pie would love to show you around . Cowboy up babe

Everything you post seems to be about luring women to your pad....kind of creepy from my viewpoint !

ckelly78z,
Scar/Honey's Park is a longtime, trusted member of this forum. Many, both men and women, have enjoyed his hospitality at Honey's Park. He's been luring men up there, as well. He doesn't discriminate.

I might go there next early-summer as my plan is to tour that part of the state before I move on, to Oregon and Northern California.