Trailer Oh Trailer, Where For Art Thou?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cammalu said:
Rob, the only thing that saved my back from horrendous spasms was to have the nerves burned. It's painless and quick and can be done in the doctors office.
Never heard that one. Are there any side effects worth mentioning?

No side effects that I know of. It worked for me! I'm trying to think of what the actual procedure is called... nerve ablation maybe? Can last 3 mos to ? Years. Been three years for me and still working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, I never had any numb spots or anything like that. It just killed the nerve causing the pain.

Found it: Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)

Cammalu said:
By the way, I never had any numb spots or anything like that. It just killed the nerve causing the pain.  

Found it:  Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
Thank You for finding this. I have a friend that is in constant pain from his back. I'll pass this info along.

:-/ This idea of mine is worth just what you'd pay for free advice.  I think both of us and maybe few a others just NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE.  Maybe when or even before your TT is " long trip ready"  you could up go there and use it a few days or a week. Southern OK has some really nice areas. Do you know what federal lands are up there? ACE has nice places on a lot of lakes.  If you have a Access pass you might get a discount on a full hook up site and be able to use your AC.  I plan on taking Q to Lake Eufala AL where The Corps/Engeneers have 2 parks real close together.  At one full H/Us are $12 nightly.  some are !st come 1st served and others are reservation only.   If I'm REAL lucky Safiri and Aliner will be complete in 10 days to 2wks........no long trips but a 200ml rnd trp is doable for us.  You know she can't drive ? :huh:

Jewellann

That's one of the many good things that come from this forum.....Ideas or help. Sometimes even a cyber shoulder to cry on.

I'm fortunate, I hope no one thinks I am whining, I'm not. I have the resources many don't and sometimes I forget to count my blessings.

Thanks,

Rob

Gunny
In addition to the lighter weight of moving a couple of linked Honda 2000s separately . You can also use just one when you don't need the 4000watts ,,,saves a bunch of fuel ! IIRC Yamaha has that option too??

I carry my Honda 2000 with my bad back and elbows by bending over it and putting one hand on a knee and using the other to lift and move the genny in short hops .
The only time I really have to LIFT it is in and out of the rig when I use both arms.
(I keep mine inside to prevent it growing legs)

Maybe you just need a vacation. If you enjoy the vacation, there is no reason that you couldn't extend it.

Gunny said:
I'm fortunate, I hope no one thinks I am whining, I'm not. 

Thanks,

Rob

I'm sooooo glad you wrote this!  You're such a shy  :shy: quiet, soft spoken ol' thing....just a little  :angel:

I really thought you wuz wussin' out on us with all that sobbing and cryin' a going on :p
   Even Queenie commented on it & you know she rarely speaks out loud :D  Glad it ain't so!

Jewellann and the Queen/ie

Thanks Jewellann, I knew I could count on a comforting word or two from you.

Hope you and Queenie are well.

Rob

Txjaybird said:
I'm sooooo glad you wrote this!  You're such a shy  :shy: quiet, soft spoken ol' thing....just a little  :angel:

I really thought you wuz wussin' out on us with all that sobbing and cryin' a going on :p
   Even Queenie commented on it & you know she rarely speaks out loud :D  Glad it ain't so!
That's it, don't let him get away with that. Get em! :p

Well I see part of the club is here.    :D

I think most have checked in. We should get T-Shirts.

Rob

Don't need 'em . They already know who we are . :dodgy: :rolleyes: :huh: :s

rvpopeye said:
Don't need 'em . They already know who we are .  :dodgy:  :rolleyes:  :huh:  :s

IMHO, we need to warn the public.    :D  You can get away with more things if you look official.   :cool:

Sooooooooooooooooo
You talkin' bout uniforms ????

AND Badges? Badges would be fun !
And one of those wands like men in black !!!!!!

I think this whole thread is my fault.  Rob, I apologize for not giving you enough information.  The other day when I stopped by the shop to check on your trailer, the way Bobby talked there are only two RVs ahead of yours.  I could be wrong (if so, I'll never admit it), but he pointed out two rigs.  He and his crew had waded through all but one of those big fifth wheels overwhelming his parking lot when we dropped off your trailer.  I'm guessing you're within two weeks of having your camper back. But, I could be wrong. :D

rvpopeye said:
Sooooooooooooooooo
You talkin' bout uniforms ????

AND Badges? Badges would be fun !
And one of those wands like men in black !!!!!!

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
Mizmozy, this thread has actually gotten humorous. Most of "The You Ain't Right Club" has shown up and offered words of encouragement.

I felt bad when I called to ask him if he could measure the space for me and he said he had had to close the shop for a couple of days. The last thing he needs is me bothering him. All I can do is say "Thank You" for all the nice things you have done.

You are too nice to be in our club but we could make you an Honorary Member.

Rob

Too funny, Rob.  This just goes to show you don't know me because I'm for sure "ain't right" and about that I ain't wrong.  :D

Latest posts