Trailer for New Documentary I'm in

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Nice work. Is there a link to the full movie documentary ?

It was a wonderful documentary, I loved seeing some of you here I only know from the forum.

Excellent little movie!! I LOVED IT!!!

Who is this Randy V. fellow?? I really liked his enthusiasm and positive outlook. Is he one of US???

Great job to all involved, and yes, it was definitely cool to put faces to names for once.

What fun to watch.

It was a nice little introduction to the lifestyle and well produced. Maybe just the right thing to show friends and family who don't understand and aren't eloquent enough to explain for themselves. Look, Ma, friendly "normal" people!

It also proved to me that I will definitely want to visit with other dwellers every now and again once I start my adventure. I have some trouble making friends and thought I would feel awkward. But, you all seem like genuine, cool people. And I have a crush on the Mobile Codger!

Ariel said:
What fun to watch.

It was a nice little introduction to the lifestyle and well produced. Maybe just the right thing to show friends and family who don't understand and aren't eloquent enough to explain for themselves. Look, Ma, friendly "normal" people!

It also proved to me that I will definitely want to visit with other dwellers every now and again once I start my adventure. I have some trouble making friends and thought I would feel awkward. But, you all seem like genuine, cool people. And I have a crush on the Mobile Codger!

No way Ariel, he's mine if I get out first! :D

apprecite you sharing the link...and enjoyed watching.
Thom

Watching now! I'm getting sand in my shoes! Very nice video Bob, exciting! Patience, patience... My plans have been slowed a bit; I broke my arm day before yesterday. Planning to be on the road by July - plenty of time - if I don't break something else. lol.... Got another bit of unexpected good fortune. Things are looking up.

I enjoyed it very much and will watch again. Maybe you already said -- sorry if I missed -- but what prompted this guy to make this documentary, like for a school project or? and when was it filmed? Thanks!

I'm doing a post on it tomorrow and you can learn all about it there.

But to answer your questions it was the summer of 2012 and the filmmaker is a professor at the University of Texas.

Bob

Ariel said:
Maybe just the right thing to show friends and family who don't understand and aren't eloquent enough to explain for themselves. Look, Ma, friendly "normal" people!

I was thinking that exactly.