Town and Country Stow -N- Go Seating

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodhi

Reaction score
I have decided to&nbsp; look into buying a minivan!&nbsp; My truck is no longer viable transportation for myself, my dream future or for my senior citizen parents (who refuse to put any money into the minivan they have now; thereby leaving ME stranded far too frequently)<br><br>The question I have is:&nbsp; On these Stow -N- Go seating minivans, there seems to be&nbsp;a cargo hold under the floor behind the rear seats.&nbsp; I have not seen on in person yet so I am asking for anyone who has...&nbsp; is the floor of the cargo hold area something that you can stand in?&nbsp; ... use for storage only?<br><br>I have to get out and get a look at one of these!<br><br>Thanks for your input!<br><br>Bodhi

I imagine you could check it out at a dealer.

I have a 1st generation Honda Odyssey with a rear well into which the third row of seats fold if you don't need them. I pulled out the seats completely and use the space for a 10 gallon water tank, house battery, and misc. storage. You could stand it it, it's very solid, but the headroom wouldn't be enough in my opinion (I'm 6'5"). YMMV

Latest posts