• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tow our TT to New Mexico

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tx2sturgis yep that be a lot of fuel! Appreciate the thought [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

@tx2sturgis
No. We have a workamp position already set up. Nees the rv for that. And my partner has retail merch work waiting for him in NM. But we need both rv and vehicle.

We decided to cancel uhaul, as trying to wire up actual truck brake is beyond our capability. Apparently when he wired our suv, that step was done by a friend who had a b1tch of a time with it.
So we wait for funds so we can accept a uship bid. Patience and prayers.

@JDGumbee we appreciate the offer, but have to decline. Running the SUV that far and then having to go get it again just adds more problems in a different direction in this weather.

In case anyone was interested, we got off the mountain last Saturday, by accepting a Uship bid. It was a $600 bid,+ ~$50 transaction fee from Uship, and then we tipped the driver upon arrival at our destination, because he did a great job at a low/fair price. I would definitely recommend him as well as the service.

@highsesertranger, His uship member name was Daysedanilo. Out of Denver.

@highdesertranger His uship member name was Daysedanilo. Out of Denver.

Latest posts