Thousand Trails NACO Cloverdale, CA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanontheroad

Reaction score
At another Thousand Trails campground by the Russian River. Very wooded and pretty. Whiz loves running by the river. Free is nice. Yes, I know we paid the membership fee, but now it's free as far as the budget goes. Only bad thing here is no sewer hookup. I have a wheeled waste water tote that I can empty the tanks with. The dump is uphill, but it's still easier than moving the RV. I only fill it halfway and make 2 trips. That's a lot better than hurting my back. What else have I got to do? I'm retired.

Wifi here is only at the Lodge and is not much better than dial-up. If my video ever loads, it will be on my YT channel.

DH just went to the wash building to do a load of laundry and got chased away BY AN EMPLOYEE who was monopolizing the one washer and dryer to do hers. She told him to go walk up the hill to another building to do his. Bizarre. He wasn't going to get into an argument with the woman over laundry, but the manager here and Member Service at Thousand Trails are going to hear about it.