Grove Ridge RV Resort (dade city, FL) 5 stars IMO

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morkani

Reaction score
Preface: I have no frame of reference, my first "rv resort" but OMG, I paid 580 for 1 month. Concrete pad (big & wide with a shed & picnic table too) sewer hookup next to each person's pad, electric & water were free. I liked it too because I was right across from the restroom, but still. This place looked REALLY nice and 10/10 would come back. It is a 55+ community BUT if you are only staying for less than 3 months & are quiet and respectfull (good neighbor) they overlooked that requirement for me. (that might just be in the off season.) 

I was really impressed with my stay there (i'm also only a full timer for a month, again, no frame of reference)

yea, it's a great place to stay if you have to come here to renew license or something.

1shemp said:
Sounds good.Any golf courses nearby?

I couldn't say tbh, never golfed. I like the area because it's quiet but it's only 20 minutes from lakeland, I'm pretty sure there's golf courses around lakeland (it about 30 minutes from tampa as well.