This one is calling you

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNoodly

Reaction score
I'll bet the back seats fold down for a nice big bed. A big, very public bed as people everywhere will be looking in the windows because they've never seen such a thing before.

Ultimate stealth vehicle. Absolutely NOBODY would notice it parked on their street.

highdesertranger said:
it might be calling you, it sure ain't calling me.  highdesertranger

Notice it was posted in the Cars forum, not the Super Heavy Duty Truck forum.

I need this sexy beast in my life. I always said I wanted the Griswald wagon but this beauty is the delux Griswald wagon.

And Bob thought he had trouble turning his extended van around.

Now, if you wanted bullet proof reliability and rugged, ya can't beat the Checker 8 door Aerobus.
My brother rolled up the driveway in one of these...'back in the day'. Talk about hard to turn around!
Only had it a few days, but made a few bucks flippin it. Jeez, when I think of the value today of some of the cars from back then. :(

[img=375x282]http://car-from-uk.com/ebay/carphotos/full/ebay336261.jpg[/img]

Looks like something custom ordered for a Dude Ranch that would be used for running clients back and forth from the airport or train station.

But it is lacking the girl guest wrangler all decked out in the cowboy boots with a hat and circle skirt with images of horses and lariats.

Yeah baby! It's a total shag wagon! Gotta love that simulated wood grain siding. As Chevy said, looking at leash with dog collar attached, "...little fella probably kept up for a mile or two..."