The "Seminal Event" why Bob started RTR Video

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blmkid

Reaction score
To Fully Understand Bob's reason behind RTR, there's a video, which I have not seen, until this morning. It was published on you tube on January 20th, 2017. It should be shared and understood.

" [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Why would an introvert invite hundreds of people to his camp? In this video, I tell you the origin story of my website, cheaprvliving.com, and the RTR (Rubber Tramp  Rendezvous) and why I started both of them. My empathy for others compels me to endure the discomfort to help the hopeless. "[/font]

Here's the link to the video: 

[size=medium]"The Mirror of a Man's Heart is his Actions"

-Dr. Doug Weiss-

blmkid~

As a newb, it seems eminently so- that Bob Wells is here to serve!

Caught that particular vid right-off, it added to the decision that has been made!

I've asked some few CRVLers I've conversed with, whether they'd seen the vid or knew of The Initial Motivating component of Bob's "Y-in-the-Road".
So far n-o-b-o-d-y referred to this time/those events & Bob's determination to SERVE!

Never has my path crossed this Real Man's, if it shall- it will be an honor.

Point is: others need to see One a-c-t-i-n-g  as a Real Hu~man Being!!

Who knows, generations from now the Bob Wells's of this world may sadly only exist- in Legend.

Duke~   out