Thanks Mom and Dad

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BadSaver said:
If you notice my username the bad part isn't because I'm not disciplined, it's because I believe in randomness.

My advice. A coin has three sides. Stay on the edge until you see how things play out. Don't follow the crowd (predictable). Embrace chaos.

My suggestion is to take advantage of the positive events in your life, but be prepared for the negative ones...   ;-)

Well, unlike others I am oh...lets see...A/E I am in for $5450. Walmart MC $5560 and US Bank $2,380.

I can appreciate that some parents drilled economics into their kids. Most (Like my Mother) really had a tough time, 3 kids (Husband took life) so money was gone almost as soon as it came in.

I have done a BK 7 years ago 1995. Then in 2006 got laid off with over $35K in debt. Just walked away from it all, after 7 years they quit hounding me. Now I won't do such, but that was then, this is now.

Anyway, $13K in debt. Have job prospects and frankly, after debt payments of $300 a week, I'd still have $150 a week for food, gas and movies...Can't see where it'll hurt....

But the main thing I avoid is worry. It helps not, hurts a lot and makes you afraid of the next day. I reject that.

Latest posts