Thanks for the recommendation!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanTrekker

Reaction score
<p style="margin: 0px;">Hello friends - </p><p style="margin: 0px;"><br>&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Based on a recommendation from one of the posts, I joined Anytime Fitness and dropped the YMCA. If you don't mind spending a little money, it's a convenient way to work out and stay clean. Anytime is also a lot less expensive than many regular gym memberships.<br><br></p><p style="margin: 0px;">I was using public rec. centers, parks, and gas stations for cleaning up the last six months. (Small bathroom w/out good shower at Dad's wasn't working out). These facilities were not always available,&nbsp;convenient, or stealthy.</p><p style="margin: 0px;"> <br></p><p style="margin: 0px;">The needs changed. With the weight loss challenge from my sister (progress updates are on <a href="http://vantrekker.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" target=_blank>http://vantrekker.blogspot.com/</a> ) increased exercise is necessary.&nbsp; Anytime Fitness is a perfect solution for me. It is also very private and safe - an electronic key is needed for entry after business hours and the showers are inside lockable bathrooms.<br><br></p><p style="margin: 0px;">Eye candy is, of course, much less than a large club.&nbsp;&nbsp;There is still a little scenery if you want to enjoy the view... At this stage&nbsp;in life, it's no longer&nbsp;a priority but nonetheless, it doesn't detract one bit from the enjoyment if something cute walks by.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm gonna need a walker with tennis balls on the legs&nbsp;to chase anything though...&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :)</p><p style="margin: 0px;"> </p><p style="margin: 0px;">Thanks much for the recommendation regarding Anytime.</p><p style="margin: 0px;"><br>&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Take care everyone!</p><p style="margin: 0px;"><br>Brad</p><p style="margin: 0px;">vantrekker.blogspot.com</p>