Thank you, Bob Wells!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeekingPeace

Reaction score
I didn't see anywhere else to put this, except to start a new thread.

What an incredible thing you have done, Bob Wells!  Your YouTube videos explaining all of the ins and outs.  Your interviews with those on the road- always encouraging and making anyone watching feel that they, too, can do this.  Your website here with all of the wealth of information covering every conceivable angle of this lifestyle, free to anyone who cares to read it.  You give folks an opportunity to connect, to share, to encourage others in the well-moderated forums.  

I bought your book, just to support the cause, and it is wonderful-- filled with information all in one handy place.

I hope you know, deep in your heart and soul, you have done such a service for so, so many.  Even those who turn out not to get on the road, who take another direction, are surely encouraged knowing that there are good, caring people in the world starting with the founder of this site.

I know from the YouTube videos that you are in the midst of a personal challenge, and I'm sure I am not the only one who would like to reach out and envelope you in a big hug and give back a small amount of the comfort and support you have given so many others.

May you be blessed, pressed down and running over, for your kind, generous, and loving heart.  And may the mother who raised you bask in the joy of knowing what a blessing she brought into this world.