Tall & Bashing my head - but making progress.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurdyOrnery

Reaction score
:D I'm 5'10" and the interior of Trampus is 6 ft. Today my husband and I spent some time working on Trampus (really just fiddling around) but we go the used Fantastic fan fixed and working, so that's good. And we changed out the side door lock. The key had been lost a long time before I bought it, and the trailer is older so the company no longer carries replacement keys for that particular lock. But Hairy is quite handy and I bought a new lock core and he changed it out for me. Now I can lock my trailer. I also bought two heavy duty slide locks to install above and below the regular lock on the side door. If I'm in there by myself I want the added security of those slide locks just in case someone manages to knock out or break the door lock from the outside. I'd ordered my bed and it had arrived so between the two of us, we put together the frame and unpacked the memory foam mattress to "de-compress" to it's full height. As it turned out, I'd measured incorrectly before ordering the bed frame and it wouldn't quite clear the wheel well, so I ran to wally-world and bought some bed risers. During all of this activity, I managed to bash my head into the overhead cabinet several times. OUCH! Hairy was teasing me about needing to work on some calluses on my head or making sure to wear a hardhat while in the trailer. :eek: I told him that I'm going to have to cut some pool noodles in half and glue on the edges and corners of the overhead cabinet before I completely brain myself! I think Trampus is going to look really nice by the time I'm ready for my first practice outing. :)

Ha ha! Never a dull moment. The pool noodles are a good idea; hopefully you can find a color that matches your decor! :)