Sunday Roast Dinner

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
Well as I grew up every Sunday meal my Mom made a big roast beef dinner with all the fixin's and man do I miss those times...<br><br>Flash forward to vandwellin' and I have come up with an easy, cheap, and very tasty roast beef meal for Sunday, no nothing like Mom made but a great short cut...<br><br>I am now in CA. but the roast beef and gravy can be found in all store's in the canned meat section in 12oz cans and man is it real good... What I do is heat up two cans of roast beef and gravy in a sauce pan and add a can of veg-all... In a different sauce pan make your potatoes, rice, or noodle's, when done pour the roast beef and gravy over the potatoes, rice or noodles for a great meal... Serve with fresh dinner rolls and your favorite drink<br><br>For even a better meal prepare fresh veggies and add instead of veg-all<br><br>Makes enough for two or for one hungry big guy... Clean up is two simple pots<br><br>

Great idea Soulraven, I'll be sure to try it out...My Mom did the same once upon a time in the olden days.....being from Brit forebears it was pretty traditional to make a Yorkshire pudding with it which she did an incredible job with and her little other touch was to make&nbsp; Franconia roast spuds....oiled and broiled...mmmmmm, m<br>God Bless you Mom, RIP!<br>Bri<br><br>

Thanks Steve...I bookmarked it and will check it out....sounds good.<br>Bri<br><br>