Stolen RV, Chase & Crash

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We won't be seeing her loose on the streets for a while. What a nutjob!

...and the latest: she didn't steal the RV, she "bought" it with a stolen ID...
really? you mean that's not stealing???
sigh.
move along, nothing to see here.

More concerning that the dogs, one of which did have a cut paw but the other was not injured, is the driver of the white car she rear ended when she came to a stop. He has serious injuries and was taken to the hospital. This is one of those....everybody loves Bambi stories where the badly injured person seems to be not newsworthy or of no real consequence to any of the persons reading the story.

I watched the video, and wondered why no one was paying any attention to the injured driver of the car. Poor doggies.

I seen that on the news this morning. Still shaking my head. ( Tin foil hat time, THEY must be re-starting those LSD experiments on folks again. ) This is why I want to get on the road soon, away from all of the stupidity I see on a daily basis. And I live in a small town. I've done a few minor stupid things in my lifetime, but only hurt myself. Still shaking my head in disbelief.

jim solo said:
This is why I want to get on the road soon, away from all of the stupidity I see on a daily basis.

Hate to burst your bubble but I wanted that too.  I traded city stupidity for rural stupidity and I see it on almost a daily basis.

but rural stupidity I can relate to.

what's the last thing a redneck says?

"hey, hold my beer and watch this"

LOL

highdesertranger

Going nomadic just means a lower concentration of humans per square mile, it does not mean they are going to be nicer or smarter. Except of course in areas of Quartzsite during the winter when there could be more people per square mile than in some towns.

Probably for the best that they spent their care and concern on the dogs and left the injured driver to trained first responders.