stalks and NOT celery!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sounds like my info on breath control may not work for everyone. It did help me calm down my trigger pull from a jerk to something smoother. Agreed though, with any defensive move you will want practice, practice, practice.  And the fast draw is a great tool to have.      ~crofter

Come on people learning is done in steps over time. Muscle memory and the strength to do any task take time to develope and control. Age, injury, lost of strength and lack of practice affeccts your skill level. Starting slow using all the principles properly with practice will eventually increase your speed depending on your physical condition . Shot guns and plentiful rabbits helped people with low skill levels and physical difficulties settle the west. They still solve a lot of people's problems.

Spaceman Spiff said:
P.S.:  The Navy Seal raid on Ben Laden's compound was a close-quarters, house clearing raid.  They practice this constantly.

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking there.  What I meant to say was hand to hand, not close quarters.  Musta been a bad night, or a dumb one.

crofter said:
So sounds like my info on breath control may not work for everyone. It did help me calm down my trigger pull from a jerk to something smoother. Agreed though, with any defensive move you will want practice, practice, practice.  And the fast draw is a great tool to have.      ~crofter

It is.  I think it is being fetishized lately, is all.

Latest posts