South Jersey Newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinywhale

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am gathering info on everything about living in a car, van, RV or maybe some day a tiny house on a trailer.

I've warned my young adult children, "No I have not lost my mind so be forewarned but you're going to have to visit me in a van." haha Actually out of 3 kids 2 have considered this as well considering the cost of living. And at some point they just don't want roomies. 

I'm in the Philadelphia area and have work that is location independent as well as a side gig working with chefs who lead cooking classes. 

Not sure what else to add ... I can definitely digress onto any number of topics. For now I'm taking it all in from the experienced car / van / RV dwellers. 

I never thought I would be 62 and choosing to turn my world turned upside down (just like my mortgage did haha) but I feel light and free. 

Cheers!

Hi Tiny I hale from suburban Philly myself. Try to escape before winter sets in and head to the desert. Happy motoring

Welcome to the CRVL forums tinywhale! Maybe this will become a family project! :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Seems to me you’re turning it right side up! Welcome!

Blessings,
Jill

Latest posts