Socially awkward, introductions usually come last for me, but here goes!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome and no worries, BTB. From what I read on these forums and what I know about human nature in general, these here sound like fine folks and they will help you. we are all in this together and I too look forward to meeting some of y'all one day or another in the future when I finally hit the road.<div>I am sure you will do fine and good luck with your plans!</div><div><br></div>

Hey there! My boyfriend and I are also about to embark on a 2 month journey in a stealth - ish cargo van. &nbsp;We are 22 and 27, so you're definitely not the only one out there in this age group. &nbsp;It's great that you found someone like minded to travel with and it sounds like you've found something that alligns with you. &nbsp;Don't be afraid, just enjoy it!&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>We are musicians heading out on tour. Originally I was just looking at tour busses online and got very inspired by a company that made tour vans... then I decided I could do it myself, then I found out that people lived like this full time and the more I thought about it the more it seemed like an amazing idea. &nbsp;This world is controlled by money, and we can escape the stress of bills by leaving simply. &nbsp;It will be exciting to be "free". &nbsp;</div>