SMOKY MOUNTAIN'S (NC) - Private Gathering - June 2018

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and hope to begin a new stage of my life van dwelling by the end of the year. This sounds fabulous, and I would love try to take part. I have property in Hot Springs, NC that I planned to visit this summer. I also hoped to have my van at least done enough for a couple smaller trips...what a perfect opportunity this would be. Please include me when you send out more information.

Welcome to the forum gcray and you are on the list for info in mid-March. Probably warm days and usually cool nights up there. It's gonna be a fun trip...

Let me say... this private party is open to all kids, grandma's and grandpa's too.

This is a no alcohol party, period.

More in mid-March.

I don't know If I asked or not. Please include me in the info message. Thanks.

More plans in the works...

Central Florida gathering in late October.

Caravan to AZ - target date ---> January 5th.

It's so much safer to travel in a group (especially with a free mechanic along)

glad to hear it is a no alcohol event .

i am in western NC now.

may be teaching in BC in mid July, but if not, I would like to attend this.

I will put you on the list for more info soon. Thanks

Sending out info to everyone that is on my list tonight. Check your pm's.

Just got it. I'll make plans to be around in July.

VanKitten said:
Depending on how my RV repairs go...I was sort of planning a trip to Wilmington and Asheville....so, if all goes well..count me in.   Please send a PM so I can hang onto your contact info.

Newbie here... in the planning and gathering necessities stage... where ya going in NC>  Im in wilmington, are you a full time or part time RVer?

If full time, would love to pick your brain a bit when your in wilmington,,

thanks
JT

I too am out. I have two things coming up in July. One in KY and the other in GA. I'm not sure how much time I'll have between the two. It's one of those family matters.  :s

Sorry to hear your plans have changed. I was really looking forward to it.  Is there anyone else here who still wants to get together. ?  I'm not committed to the same weekend or location yet, but am still open to suggestions, either, especially since the drive from upstate NY would have been long. ..

Awwww! Hate it when plans change....

Oh well, anyone up for doing something anyway?

We have a local family trip the first weekend in June, but after that?

Maybe we could go with plan B... Ideas?