Slow Moving trip from TX to Glacier NP

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arctic cat

Reaction score
GF and I are planning a a very slow moving trip from central Texas to and around Glacier National Park beginning after the 4th of July.   We are have no real destination but will be passing thru NM, AZ, CO, WY, MT, ID, WA, OR, CA, NV, maybe ID and UT. Plans are very fluid.  Perhaps we could meet some people in those area.   Staying mostly rural and no interested in cities unless they are on the way.

The Summer RTR is right on the way.  Stop in for a few days.  June 16-26 A-1 Mountain RD. flagstaff AZ.  There seems like there will be quite a few people there and since your plans are in jello????

B and C said:
The Summer RTR is right on the way.  Stop in for a few days.  June 16-26 A-1 Mountain RD. flagstaff AZ.  There seems like there will be quite a few people there and since your plans are in jello????

Great I thought it was on the 6th,   My daughter is due for a baby during that time but hopefully she will have baby before and I can take off.  I'm still working in my conversion, but should be done by then

Did you make it to Glacier? I'm here now at Fish Creek campground. Steve