Share Your Stealth Adventure Stories!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan7600

Reaction score
Hi Guys,&nbsp; I'm still in the planning stages of my RV adventure I'd like to begin next year but find myself checking out potential stealth spots as I drive around here in San Diego area...&nbsp; <br><br>Report in with your stealth parking stories:&nbsp; Post some pictures too!

Mine is not really an adventure.
The one time I moved my van to sleep elsewhere was when I slept in a motel parking lot. That's about it. :) For the most part, my van did not really move except to change parking spots in my office lot.

It sometimes feel like an adventure at first. But afterwards, you say to yourself, that was no big deal. I've also parked at motel lots. It's pretty easy to do if you roll in late and roll out early. Nobody is the wiser.

One time I was in Union Square in San Fransico, no one realized I didn't belong there. Total stealth :rolleyes:

Hard to be stealth in a moho, but we've parked in a few industrial areas after noticing a couple rigs obviously owned by companies. Parked at the curb and never bothered.
A plain vanilla van would blend even better.

bindi&us said:
A plain vanilla van would blend even better.

I prefer light grey over whites or off-whites (vanilla), as the grey blends into the concrete buildings and pavement much better.(seriously!!)

Think about this.....jails are painted light grey and soft blue as they are calming colours. Hmmmmmmm......(pretty philosophical, huh!?) :p

Latest posts