SHADE CLOTH

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAILROADGREEN

Reaction score
HERE IS THE WEBSITE WERE I GOT MINE AT <a href="http://www.GREEN-TEK.COM">WWW.GREEN-TEK.COM</a>&nbsp; ALL I CAN SAY IS&nbsp; I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH,MY ORDER CAME IN THREE DAYS. IT WORKS GREAT I GOT 50% WISH I WOULD HAVE GOT 90%, FOR MORE SHADE HERE IN THE DESERT. THE SIZE I GOT FOR A 16 FOOT STANDARD CASITIA, WAS 24X20 WISH I WOULD'VE GOT 30X30. IT'S LIGHT AN EASY TO HANDLE DOESN'T WANT TO BLOW AWAY LIKE A SAIL&nbsp;.&nbsp;&nbsp;I GOT DESERT WHITE WHICH I LOVE FOR ITS CAMOUFLAGE. ALSO LIKE THE WAY IT CUT THE WIND DOWN&nbsp;AND YOU CAN STILL SEE THOUGH IT. DOES A GOOD JOB OF KEEPING THE BUGS DOWN AND KEEPS DIRT DOWN. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL. FELLOW TRAVELER GARY&nbsp; PS STILL RUNNING DOWN THE ROAD AFTER SO MANY YEARS!!!

i got a 24x20 square white shade cloth, that i drape over my traveltrailer for reason's in the last post's stated. there is alot of use's for&nbsp;this product.you can oder the way you want it.gary