Scadden Wash

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cammalu

Reaction score
Really a lot of people rolling into Scadden Wash. live band tonight and a radio station for this camp.

Hi I'm there, really old school rtr vibe at partr camp, I'm camped close by, at the camp with half moon.

I should be there Monday. with me are Clint, Darlene, Alex the newfi, and Timmy. see you all there. highdesertranger

A couple videos from last night

I don’t know how to copy and put them here except to send the link to facebutt. Sorry to those who can’t get it. This is the camping group in Scadden Wash

Cammalu said:
Really a lot of people rolling into Scadden Wash. live band tonight and a radio station for this camp.
Come say hi next time I roll up so I can put a face with your name. I'm on the orange electric cargo bike with all the led  lights on it. -Donny

the weather forecast looks decent, no too much chance of rain. Have fun everyone!

Itripper said:
Come say hi next time I roll up so I can put a face with your name. I'm on the orange electric cargo bike with all the led  lights on it. -Donny

We are going to go park with HDR today. I’m on the red UTV and usually with a couple of other women. Our little group is a couple Class As and a Class C and a van with a trailer. Stop by.