• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SanTan Solar Wholesale Solar Panels

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanTan Solar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We at SanTan Solar sell some really great solar panels for really cheap prices! Some of our RV friends are our best clients! We sell panels from 245W-450W (when we get the high ones in stock) and we just want to do a better job letting people in the community know about us and working with everyone! Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help with anything I can! 

https://www.santansolar.com/product/

thanks for the heads up. a few of us here have already done some advertising for you. keep us informed especially on real good deals you guys get in. highdesertranger

I have been there in person and sent many people to your shop including the poster above me. It is rare to find a source of SunPower panels and even rarer to find them at the prices you sell them for. I might even be stopping by on my way back down next week.

Keep up the good work!

Latest posts