RV Surplus Yards

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedhighway46

Reaction score
Two great sources for all things RV, overstock from trailer companies; both in White Pigeon, Michigan just north of the Indiana line. Check their web sites for more information.

Bontrager’s
Johnson Supply

I purchased all my windows for my Motorhome conversion from these places; $20-25 each; thousands in stock. Everything else you might need for a conversion.

Didn't HDR just post a couple great links on this topic?

Thanks for the post Speed, I noted their names and contact information in my file as I find myself near & in Michigan on occasion, and certainly worth the trip if not based on your input :)
Bontrager's 1-269-483-7017, 18719 E. US12 White Pigeon, Michigan
Johnson's 1-269-483-2249, 12195 US12 White Pigeon, Michigan

Just FYI, the links in the sticky are excellent resources, but are not all salvage yards.

I looked at the area I am from and therefore familiar with, and a few of the listed places are RV parts stores or even dealers and do not have a salvage yard. This is possibly true throughout the list.

The website owners probably don't know, and the places are a resource, but expecting a salvage yard and getting a dealer or parts store can be a bit off putting. Just know it's a resource and possibly not a salvage yard.

nothing is 100%. yes I noticed that too, but on most of them you can tell by the name or description. highdesertranger