RTR AA Meetings

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blanch

Reaction score
I did the AA meetings last year. This year I am unable to contact any of you folks in charge. How do I do that and make arrangements?

I would like to do the AA meetings again at the RTR this year, I did them last year and they were well attended.

I won’t be camping at the RTR this year, but instead driving in.
Would it be permissible for me to set up some orange cones and rope off a meeting area somewhere within a quarter mile of the communal area? Put up a sign and meeting time and roll in daily to conduct the meetings?

I would also like to do my Disabled And Chronic illness Nomad Meet and Greet, it was also very helpful for those who attended. We brainstormed ideas and problems for mobile disabled nomads.

I know you are all very busy, hopefully you are able to respond to this. All you do is much appreciated.

Thank you
Blanch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email Bob. on the bottom right of every forum page there is a tab that says meet our team, click on that. you can Email Bob from there. highdesertranger

Thanks HDR. I will give that a try.

frater secessus said:
Thanks for your dedication, Blanch!

Thanks.

I’m unable to do the meeting this year, I’m stuck in La Posa North with a flat trailer tire. I have asked others in our group to step up and do the meetings, so they will happen.

Do you need help with the tire?

I could step up my schedule and get to Q today. We could pull the tire, throw it in the back of my van and take it to a tire shop for repair. Get it back on in plenty of time to open the RTR.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

frater secessus said:
Do you need help with the tire?

I could step up my schedule and get to Q today. We could pull the tire, throw it in the back of my van and take it to a tire shop for repair. Get it back on in plenty of time to open the RTR.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks, that is very kind of you! I am camped with friends and we have it covered. I’m fine and all is well in my world. Life IS good!