RTR 2018 Delegate task.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cammalu said:
HEY!!!!  No bad mouthing redheads!

That was my brothers job (red head) but I am a brunette and my step mother would beat me just as bad as my red headed brother. But he did get his share of hate but he was 4 years older than I he could handle it better I was pretty much clueless how to deal with somebody hating me for no reason.

I surely do see the good intentions behind an area for the larger rigs, not required but IF they want enough space to turn about etc... my brother drives a 5th wheel and I understand that need....  again, not required is key I think with this group.

I'd like to see the seminar area(s) cordoned off ahead of time to give enough space so everyone can join in... the one I tried to attend last RTR just wouldn't accommodate me with my needs.  

I have no idea about the community ? fire ring... is there/was there one?

I'd hate to come all that way again (from Miami FL) to be so far away from everyone I didn't get to fellowship again.  IDK  did anyone run a generator in regular camping areas?  

Could we think about volunteers who like to shop offer to do so for food for someone like me?  Of course I'd pay for the services too!  That rocky road is too much for my spine to do more than twice (once to come and once to go ;) )...    And when my ice chest ruined all my food last year, a good neighbor took my bag of garbage off to the dumpster for me too...  thank you very much.

So with that... yes, I'm thinking of giving this RTR one more try.  I want to meet all the good people!  Is there a thread of details yet?

Does anyone who comes early "do" Christmas?   I'd need some physical therapy or stretching out if I stayed that long :D  anyone like that go early?

Talk to me?