Roll Call

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buddy of mine just left asheville for hawaii out of necessity...he might come up here for a visit beforehand.<br><br>the way he described asheville makes it sound like a great place.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa....&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm living in the driveway at Dad's vacant house.&nbsp; (He's in a nursing home).&nbsp; The two cats live in the 2 BR house with central air.&nbsp; I live outside in a van in the driveway.&nbsp; Why?&nbsp; The house is kept at 77 degrees.&nbsp; The van is 70 degrees or cooler at night!&nbsp; (less space to cool in here and no cats waking me up).<br><br>I am not working right now but am writing a book to generate some cash... I still travel a day or two a week and&nbsp;fish a lot.&nbsp; No stockholders are currently getting rich from my sweat and tears.&nbsp; :)<br><br>V.T.

I'd be in the house, with a light blanket!&nbsp; Somewhere 78-80 is plenty cool for us, and plenty hard to come by around here in the summer.&nbsp; Hope to be heading to the Four Corners/Southern Colorado area soon, where it won't take more than a night to get used to cooler weather!<br><br>Vickie

Hey...will someone please send us a PM about the particulars concerning the RTR at Quartzite this upcoming season.<br>We'd sure appreciate some info since we plan to be down that way this winter.