Roll Call-----Where Are You Headed June 2013

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Montana, Wyoming, Colorado. Slow trek back towards Texas.

I still work so need to stay close, my son has summer off so we will be towing an enclosed trailer with 2 dirt bikes and a moped. Bartow Fl and Disney World.

I'm finally on the east coast. I'll mostly be mooch-docking ... oops! I mean courtesy camping! at my mother's, helping her out. I plan to hit the <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128);"><strong><a href="http://www.wanderingbull.com/Powwowschedules.asp" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128);">powwow trail, here in New England</span></a></strong></span>. I'm taking a niece and nephew camping for two weeks, and I've got invites from&nbsp;friends to visit&nbsp;on the&nbsp;Maine&nbsp;seacoast, the White Mountains of New Hampshire. And the there's a re union in the works on the Cape in the early autumn.&nbsp;

I am still in New Hampshire, hitting the road on Wednesday for Arizona.

We're heading on the same route A Leaf in the Wind!&nbsp; <br><br>I'm hoping to be able to make the meet up near Flagstaff, AZ and then I'll be heading to Wyoming.&nbsp; I'm not sure yet if I'll be coming back to Texas before going to Mexico for the winter or not, but probably.

Left MA Sunday headed to RTR. In CO now.&nbsp;

leaving for south texas around Galveston the end of this week... it's fireworks time... love it

Currently in San Diego street camping at my aunt & uncles. Headed back to AZ in a week or two. Gonna make our way to the RTR.

I left OH in mid-May as an official vandweller &nbsp;all by myself and lovin' it!! &nbsp;<br> Traveled to AZ via a 2 day / one night stay with a good friend in MO. <br>&nbsp;Joined Bob's camp near Prescott and now calling a meadow surrounded by pine trees near Williams AZ my back yard...another short move next &nbsp;week will put the Grand Canyon practically in my neighborhood...looking fwd to seeing new &amp; familiar faces at the RTR!

here in so cal&nbsp;heading to Oregon at the end of the month.&nbsp; thank god.&nbsp; some say I am already gone.&nbsp; highdesertranger

In Farmville,Va. for the day shopping, w/mt &amp; lowes,tractor supply,wendy's for lunch, i hope, back to the farm, Appomattox area,&nbsp;later,now that the rains have quit.rain coming thursday.<BR>take care all.<BR>sparky1.

Latest posts