road side booth

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob144

Reaction score
what do people sell on the road ,do you think tools would sell

Depends on the tools! I think the Matco and SnapOn guys would tell you they do! When I owned my shops in the past, even beyond buying off the tool trucks constantly, I always checked out every decent looking pawn shop, garage sale, classified add etc. Tool addicts are everywhere! 

<FONT size=3>I think tools are always a good seller!</FONT><br><FONT size=3></FONT>&nbsp;<br><FONT size=3>I plan on selling a carry all bag that's failry simple to make.</FONT><br>

Try selling hobby making tools---a lot of people make things.<br><br><br><br><br>

I have both bought and sold A LOT of tools at garage sales, flea Mkts, etc. If you sell any power tools, make sure that you have a way to plug them in so people can test them out. Hobby tools would certantly weigh less, and take up less space in your vehicle. Some people seem to do well with the " china" tools, but I usually stay away from them ( I will occasionally buy at hhsrbor freight , though, you can't beat their return policy)
Hope that helps...
Les