Road Pro - 8 x 4 x 3.5 Cooking Pan? Help finding it!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance22

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one could get a 8x4x3 cooking pan to fit inside the Road Pro? I know the measurements are 8.75 x 4.75 x 4 but with the rounded cornors It seems the actual space is 8.25 x 4.24 x 4 but be best to have an even slightly smaller pan to allow airflow and room to ensure the plastic container has room to close and seal properly. So 8 x 4 x 3 is what I think would be a good size to fully utilize the cooking space. (lets just say I'm a hungry person so this is important to me lol)

Looking on Amazon and they all seem to be a bit to big to fit. I know Road Pro sells aluminum disposable pans however I wanted to get something that will help me utilize the upper half of the cooking area given the top fold down to open that I can simply clean and reuse again and again.

I'm not so fond of the idea of using a pan that is much smaller than the actual space or trying to reuse an aluminum pan over and over however I'm not sure what other options are out there.. Any advice would be helpful.

Try looking at the dollar stores. They might have something smaller in size than is typical.

Also thrift stores might carry some small vintage Pyrex loaf pans or rimless metal pans. Take the oven along for test fitting.

Remember that most loaf pans have a tapered shape for easier removal of the loaves. That means there is going to be more air space around the sides than the widest dimension stated which typically only happens at the upper edge.

Last edited:

Latest posts