Replacement Jack?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam O'Bedlam

Reaction score
My 2002 Ford E350 Econoline was used when I bought it, and missing the jack. What do folks use/recommend? I have AAA but in some states (NC) they won't change a flat for you unless you have a jack, so I can't just go without.

yeah although I am not a fan of factory jacks in your situation that is what I would get. a junk yard is where I would start. highdesertranger

Stands-Bundle/34202690?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227022627243&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=40839543032&wl4=pla-78652595912&wl5=9030133&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=34202690&wl13=&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuf7fBRD7ARIsACqb8w7DbKRb5ZxWKZLC49pSZEAhp_Iy52g1LKb_yH5juAuXiM-wuJIhvSkaA

My headphone jack is broken on my 002r. It still works but I can no longer secure the nut and washer on to the jack so the jack is sort of hanging in limbo.

I called sweetwater. They couldnt order the part from digidesign. I believe my 002r isnt registered and isn't in warranty any more so I didnt bother calling tech support @ digidesign. (Last time, they practically hung up on me even though, it turned out to be the DC power harness issue which is a recall. He still made me call the pay line. not cool.)

I did email tech support from the digidesign site, though. I'll just have to sit and wait now on that.

Any other suggestions in trying to get new headphone jack?

I lost my jack o’ lantern and Halloween is over and the grocery stores are all out. Went to a scrap yard and all they had were van jacks. Went to Radio Shack and all they had were headphone jacks.

What’s a guy to do . . .

And how about Cracker Jacks?

i have grabbed a cheap hydraulic jack from harbor freight for several rigs including jeeps, trucks and busses. matched the capacity to the rig and they served me well. when i got my minivan the jack and wrench were missing (no wench either) i bought a similar scissor type jack from the auto parts store. it worked a couple times in a pinch but was disappointed in the quality. you can see where it is bending and will fail

I have a small hydraulic floor jack. I sometimes need to put a few pieces of scrap lumber under the jack to lift the truck up higher but I carry those anyway in case I get stuck.