Repair Teck how do we learn !

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Well reading posts about repair on people homes on wheels some hurts me a lot no way. Well I spends the summers in Mo on the north shore of the lake of the Ozarks also have a shop I build here my son is around all year here. The fall of the year I south of Jackson, Ms. give were I am at be glad to help other camping people. Most repairs I can do but we never know until the trouble is look at. the email I check most is [email protected]. if you are around the two states I talked about I try to help you get going again. Both houses there is room to park an RV and be no trouble with other around ! Well if any body coming to the lake of the Ozark please email let me know so I can tell you how to find us ! well I already email bob about being a retired auto, truck teck for over 50 years yes I not young anymore, PS we are hopping to go to RTR this Jan but we leave from the MS house which is south of Florence, MS. so if you coming close please let us know be nice to travel with others we have a 93 dodge ton truck with a Lace camper on the truck i had a PU camper the first one was i got in 1969 so be doing this for a while well if you have questions about your house on wheels let me know in an email and how to get back to you. Well righting is not one of my things,but repair is well hope I made my point thanks Bill