Quick hello!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiance

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick hello to you all. I am a new to your forum. Don't yet have an RV either. Currently got a roof tent!!! But just love this site and forum and keep dreaming....

Welcome aboard the good ship CRVL Defiance !
A roof tent qualifies as an RV , yup yup !
Some of our tribe live in pretty small vehicles , EX: Is a Prius small enough ?
You have way more space than that ...............
"It's not how big it is , it's what you do with it !" ;)
Oh my goshk !
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

Thanks for the warm welcome, rvpopeye. 
Thrilled to hear I qualify!! ?

Welcome to the CRVL forums Defiance! You definitely qualify! Dreamers are always welcome and we'll try as hard as we can to help you get past the dreaming stage. In the meantime enjoy traveling and camping under your tent roof. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL forum :) 

The dream isn't that hard to reach.  Fairly low bucks to get into the game,
and it all starts with your dream.  All the tools you'll need are right here so read
and learn and you'll be closer to living the dream.

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Defiance!  You definitely qualify!  Dreamers are always welcome and we'll try as hard as we can to help you get past the dreaming stage. In the meantime enjoy traveling and camping under your tent roof. :)

Thank you, rvwandering! I live in the UK and love roof tent camping there. But my ultimate dream is to live that way at least for a large part of the year. But I always want to do this more in the States. I took a road trip last year from San Francisco to Santa Fe and I'd say it was one of the happiest times of my life!

eDJ_ said:
Welcome to the CRVL forum :) 

The dream isn't that hard to reach.  Fairly low bucks to get into the game,
and it all starts with your dream.  All the tools you'll need are right here so read
and learn and you'll be closer to living the dream.

Thanks, eDJ. Yep, going to read all the great posts you have all written and work my way there!

Hey Defiance !
Glad to hear you're thrilled...
Actually , you qualified the minute you decided you wanted to try this lifestyle , the rig is just a tool to use as you will !

Hope you end up loving this life as much as I do .

See ya out there !

rvpopeye said:
Hey Defiance !
Glad to hear you're thrilled...
Actually , you qualified the minute you decided you wanted to try this lifestyle , the rig is just a tool to use as you will !

Hope you end up loving this life as much as I do .

See ya out there !

Thanks, popeye. 

Love what you wrote!