Questions about services in Algodones

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsysoul

Reaction score
A couple questions about different services. Is the dental care all for natural teeth or are there services that make partials for a lower price as well? I have a neurological disease, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and have mistaken nerve pain in my mouth for bad jaw teeth, so I am missing a few. I cannot get the implants due to the pain it would cause the Trigeminal nerve. I would love to get this taken care of there if the service is available.

Also in regards to getting medications. I am on a couple medications that are controlled substances. Is there a problem getting those in Algodones?

Thanks, Caryn

If they will sell you a restricted (in the US) drug, you may not be able to get it over the border. They do ask what you are carrying in from Mexico, and sometimes look in your bags.

blars said:
If they will sell you a restricted (in the US) drug, you may not be able to get it over the border.  They do ask what you are carrying in from Mexico, and sometimes look in your bags.

Are there docs there that can give you a prescription? I have my bottles from each month with me. I just won't be home to get my script.

It makes very little sense for us to speculate. Do google search on pharmacies in Algodones (especially purple pharmacy) and call them and ask. Most have a US phone number in Yuma.

I don't believe you can do it.