Quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarbird11

Reaction score
Wondering who is gonna be in Quartzsite this winter season?&nbsp; I have never been but just took a job there for dec - feb and thought it might be a great chance to meet some of you!&nbsp; Also wondering if anyone has the scoop on where to camp in the blm or any info they want to share about the Quartzsite experience.<br>Thanks<br>Jody

A number of people will be in the area for the RTR in January.&nbsp; Probably some are thinking about it but have not made a final decision yet.&nbsp; I am in that category myself. &lt;g&gt;&nbsp;

&nbsp;We're hoping to make it there again this winter. Check Bob's blog - <a rel="nofollow" href="http://cheaprvlivingblog.com/" target="_blank">http://cheaprvlivingblog.com/</a>&nbsp; in January to see where the RTR camp will be located. Since you're working you may want to be closer to town. You can camp pretty close on the south side of I-5. Take exit 19 and follow the parallel road and you'll see campers everywhere. You're supposed to get a permit which is good for 14 days then you have to move to another location. There are plenty of good places because it's almost all BLM. You can bike to town if you don't want to take you truck.

Quartzsite in Jan? <br><br>Heck, I might be rolling right through that area so I'd probably hang out for some time. I will keep an eye out for announcements

<span style="font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif; font-size: large;">I will be out there in January looking for work hopefully as a camp host/personnel. Owl had told me to look him up when I get out there as there are job opportunities with various campgrounds. I hope it works out! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!<br><br></span>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<span style="font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif; font-size: large;">Randy</span>

plan on heading out there if all works out <br>hope to see you all there

Latest posts